Aeon Nonprofit Training Associates, LLC.Aeon Nonprofit Training Associates, LLC. Contact: Jennifer Nakhai-Ashtiani
Æon Nonprofit Training Associates exists to strengthen the ability of nonprofits to achieve their missions.
Our vision is that every nonprofit organization creates, embraces, and supports a culture of learning in the service of its mission.
We believe the following to be true and are committed to a strong belief that nonprofit organizations and their staff benefit from the creation of a Culture of Learning, the promotion of Equity, investment in Professional Development, Access to professional development without financial constraints, and Empathy.
- Culture of Learning – We believe that all social service organizations should have a culture of learning that values the continued growth and development of staff in the service of the organization’s mission.
- Equity – We believe that by promoting equity at all levels, mission-driven nonprofits are better equipped to show their commitment to all constituents by focusing inward and outward in the execution of their mission.
- Professional Development – We believe investment in professional development has the following benefit to organizations: (1) staff are able to fully serve their communities by providing best practices and (2) staff at all levels are seen as valuable contributors to the success of their organizations.
- Access – We believe nonprofit organizations should have the ability to support the professional development of their staff without financial constraints.
- Empathy – We believe that when individuals at all levels of the organization are able to experience and relate to one another healthy work environments are created in which cooperation, understanding, openness and safety exist.