- What exactly is sexual harassment?
- What is the employer’s legal responsibility to prevent and address sexual harassment under the law?
- What prevention and intervention strategies can employers and organizations implement to respond to sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Review and discuss best practices for preventing sexual harassment in the workplace.
- A review of complaint procedures, proper investigation, and training that should be incorporated into an anti-harassment policy.
- What can you do as an employer and as an employee to support a harassment-free work environment?
- What steps and actions can a small business owner or solo practitioner take to be in compliance with the law and minimize liability?
- The State Legislation’s viewpoint and any pending State legislation to improve the workplace and enforce a harassment-free work environment.
$30 Per Person
Cash Bar | Appetizers
Thank You to Our 2018
Women In Networking Series Sponsors!
If you are interested in becoming a 2018 “WIN” Series Sponsor,
please email info@LynnAreaChamber.com today!